Bacon Parmesan Scalloped Potatoes
Products you'll need:
- 2 cans CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 2/3 cup (165 mL) finely shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 green onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup or 60 mL)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 7 Yukon gold potato or russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 7 cups)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped chives
- Stir the soups, milk, half of the cheese, the green onions, garlic and salt in a large bowl. Season as desired. Add the potatoes and stir until evenly coated. Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 (3-qt) baking dish, arranging the potato slices so they lie flat and are distributed evenly. Cover the baking dish with foil
- Bake at 425°F (220°C) or 35 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender. Uncover, sprinkle with the remaining cheese
- Set the oven to broil. Broil for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown. Sprinkle with the chives.
- Use any sharp cheese for this delicious recipe try old Cheddar or Gruyere for a twist.
- For a veggie option, swap in 2 cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup.
- Let the potatoes stand for 10 to 15 minutes after baking to let the sauce thicken up a bit.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox