Bacon Parmesan Scalloped Potatoes
No matter what the occasion, whether it’s a holiday, or just a nice Sunday dinner with family, scalloped potatoes will fit any menu. You will love this bacony, cheesy twist on the classic recipe.
- Stir the soups, milk, half of the cheese, the green onions, garlic and salt in a large bowl. Season as desired. Add the potatoes and stir until evenly coated. Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 (3-qt) baking dish, arranging the potato slices so they lie flat and are distributed evenly. Cover the baking dish with foil
- Bake at 425°F (220°C) or 35 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender. Uncover, sprinkle with the remaining cheese
- Set the oven to broil. Broil for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown. Sprinkle with the chives.
- Use any sharp cheese for this delicious recipe try old Cheddar or Gruyere for a twist.
- For a veggie option, swap in 2 cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup.
- Let the potatoes stand for 10 to 15 minutes after baking to let the sauce thicken up a bit.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox