Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- Prepared in Canada using only All Natural Flavours
- Seasoned to perfection with a blend of spices for a rich, authentic beef flavor
- 30% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use variety
- Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Rich and creamy cheddar cheese flavour
•Perfect for cheesy casseroles, pastas, sides and Mexican dishes VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) each chopped sweet green and red bell pepper
- 1 lb (454 g) lean ground beef
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cumin
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh coriander leaves
- In large nonstick skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onion,green pepper and red pepper until softened,about 4 minutes.
- 2. Stir in beef,cumin and oregano; cook,stirring often,until browned,about 6 minutes. Stir in half of the condensed soup and the beef broth until combined. Divide among tortillas; roll up and place seam side up in 13- x 9 -inch (3 L) glass baking dish.
- Stir remaining condensed soup with 1 tbsp (15 mL) water; pour over tortillas. Bake in 400ºF (200ºC) oven until bubbling,about 20 minutes. Serve topped with tomato and coriander.
Add 1 cup (250 mL) canned drained rinsed black beans or cooked rice to satisfy extra hearty large appetites.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %DV|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox