Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- Prepared in Canada using only All Natural Flavours
- Seasoned to perfection with a blend of spices for a rich, authentic beef flavor
- 30% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use variety
- Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Rich and creamy cheddar cheese flavour
•Perfect for cheesy casseroles, pastas, sides and Mexican dishes VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) each chopped sweet green and red bell pepper
- 1 lb (454 g) lean ground beef
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cumin
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh coriander leaves
- In large nonstick skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onion,green pepper and red pepper until softened,about 4 minutes.
- 2. Stir in beef,cumin and oregano; cook,stirring often,until browned,about 6 minutes. Stir in half of the condensed soup and the beef broth until combined. Divide among tortillas; roll up and place seam side up in 13- x 9 -inch (3 L) glass baking dish.
- Stir remaining condensed soup with 1 tbsp (15 mL) water; pour over tortillas. Bake in 400ºF (200ºC) oven until bubbling,about 20 minutes. Serve topped with tomato and coriander.
Add 1 cup (250 mL) canned drained rinsed black beans or cooked rice to satisfy extra hearty large appetites.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox