Balsamic Pork Stir-Fry Over Cauliflower Rice
This easy Balsamic Pork Loin Stir Fry will be ready and on your table in under 35 minutes, including the side dish of cauliflower rice! And the best part is you don't need a pot or oven for this like glazed pork, just a non-stick skillet or pan.
How to Cook Cauliflower Rice
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add cauliflower and stir frequently in the pan until the edges are golden. Pour in ¼ cup of chicken broth, season with salt and pepper to taste, and partially cover the pan. Cook just until softened. Set aside to keep warm.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, make a sauce by stirring together 1 cup of broth, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce and sugar. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and cook pork in batches just until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a dish.
- Add ginger, garlic and whites of green onion to the skillet and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and broccoli and sauté just until mushrooms start to brown, about 2 minutes. Pour in sauce and cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 3 minutes. Add pork and snow peas and cook until heated through and snow peas and broccoli are tender crisp, about 2 minutes. Serve over cauliflower rice.
- For extra flavour, consider marinating the sliced pork loin for a few hours or overnight in a mixture of soy sauce, broth, and balsamic vinegar. Discard of marinade after use.
- You can also add extra veggies such red, yellow, and green bell peppers.
- Garnish with thyme if desired.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
This product can be substituted with
Campbell’s® Concentrated Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox