BBQ Bacon Slow Cooker Chicken
What is more welcoming than a hot dinner that’s ready when you are? This saucy chicken dish couldn't be easier to put together. Just mix, pop in your slow cooker, and turn it on. The chicken is fall-off-the-bone tender and there is plenty of sauce to coat a side of egg noodles.
- Arrange chicken in slow cooker.
- Stir together soup, BBQ sauce, mustard and onion powder. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours. Sprinkle with parsley (optional.)
- Meanwhile, cook egg noodles according to package directions, omitting salt; drain. Serve with chicken and sauce.
- If you prefer a thicker sauce, after chicken is cooked, transfer sauce to saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat; boil until reduced to 2 cups (500 mL).
- Serve with boiled or steamed green beans, peas or broccoli. You can also swap the egg noodles with 12 oz (340 g) of whatever pasta you have on hand.
- Switch it Up: If you like, shred the chicken with two forks. Serve the pulled chicken on a roll with coleslaw and a side of corn on the cob.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox