Beef and Mushroom Noodle Bowl
Our Beef & Mushroom Noodle Bowl is easy to pull together with pantry staples forming a rich flavour base while pops of freshness are added from bok choy and freshly grated ginger root.
Ground Beef and Mushroom Noodle Bowl Ingredients
How to Make Ground Beef and Mushroom Noodle Bowl
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook ramen noodles and bok choy for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
- In large non-stick skillet, add ground beef and brown over medium high heat, breaking into small pieces with the back of a spoon, drain any fat. Stir in 2 tablespoons of ginger and white parts of the green onions and cook altogether until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in rice vinegar, mushroom soup, soy sauce, sesame oil, ramen noodles and bok choy; stir fry until heated through and the noodles are coated, about 1- 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining green onion and sesame seeds (if using) and serve in bowls. You can also top with another drizzle of sesame oil, extra fresh ginger, and soy sauce to taste.
- Add garlic, fresh mushrooms, and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- If you like the combination of ground beef and cream of mushroom soup, youll love our Beef Stroganoff Soup Recipe.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox