Beef Wellington Bites
All the flavours of Beef Wellington made into this bite sized melt-in-your-mouth morsels. Perfect for holiday entertaining.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Sear beef on all sides. Set aside. Season with half of the salt and pepper. Let cool.
- In same skillet, melt butter over high heat. Cook mushrooms and shallots with remaining salt and pepper until shallots are tender, about 3 minutes. Pour in broth, scraping any brown bits from the pan and cook until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 2 minutes. Stir in rosemary and let mixture cool.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll puff pastry. Cut each into 16 squares. Place one piece of meat onto each square and about a tablespoon of the mushroom mixture. Fold pastry edges over the meat and pinch to seal. (They can be frozen at this point and kept for up to 3 months; bake for an extra 6-8 minutes if using from frozen).
- Place on prepared baking sheets and brush with egg wash and sprinkle with remaining salt. Bake about 12 minutes or until golden-brown.
Like things spicy? Serve these with your favourite grainy mustard or horseradish for an extra kick.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Beef Broth With Red Wine
This Product Can Be Substituted With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
Did you make this?
Made these for company last night. I made a horseradish cream sauce to go with them. Fabulous! So easy to make. I froze half before baking for next weekend.
Toni H. | December 7, 2019
Was this helpful?(0Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are