- In large nonstick skillet lightly sprayed with cooking spray,brown beef over medium-high heat; stir in broth,beets,carrots,onion,garlic and pepper. Bring to boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes,stirring occasionally. Ladle into soup bowls and garnish with sour cream and dill.
- Make quick work of preparing the carrots by using either a box or flat grater or a food processor.
- When you are working with raw beets,use a sheet of waxed paper to prevent juices from staining your cutting board or countertop.
- For reduced sodium,try with Campbell’s 30% less sodium beef broth.
- Season to taste with black pepper and lemon juice.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox