Bowtie Pasta with Mushroom Sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain,reserving ¼ cup (60 mL) pasta water.
- Heat butter and oil in a large pan over medium-high. Sauté onions and mushrooms for 4-6 minutes or until starting to brown. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute longer.
- Add broth and pepper. Bring to simmer and allow to reduce by half,roughly 6-8 minutes.
- While still simmering,whisk in beurre manier,1 tsp at a time,to desired thickness. Simmer 1-2 minutes longer to cook the flour.
- Add pasta to the sauce and toss to coat. Remove from heat and gently stir through parsley and grated parmesan. Adjust consistency with pasta water if required. Serve immediately,topped with more parmesan cheese,if desired.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S ® Ready To Use Mushroom Broth
Will make again
I made this to feed 4adults and did so easily. I wanted to add a bit more flavour... Added to the sauce, 1tsp each of parsley, basil, and thyme Generous pinch of red chilli peppers 4 lg cloves minced garlic Really enjoyed it
Tania C. | January 21, 2018
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox