Buffalo Chicken & Cauliflower Skillet
Love buffalo wings? You will love this easy weeknight all-in-one skillet dinner, complete with rice, chicken and the classic celery and carrot dippers – all of which cook right in the creamy buffalo sauce! Topped with blue cheese (or a sprinkling of feta if you prefer) this has all the flavour you’d expect from your favourite finger food.
- Heat half of the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Season chicken as desired. Cook chicken, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add remaining oil, cauliflower, carrots and celery to pan. Cook stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in soup, broth and buffalo sauce; return chicken to pan. Bring to simmer. Stir in rice
- Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, for 5 minutes, until liquid is absorbed. Stir gently with fork. Sprinkle with cheese (optional), dill and green onions.
- Blue cheese can be a tricky one for kids and picky eaters. If you want a milder taste but still want to add extra flavour, try sprinkling with a little crumbled feta or shredded cheddar cheese. Or, drizzle with a bit of ranch!
- This skillet has a mild to medium spice level. If you like it spicy, just add more buffalo sauce!
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Cauliflower Soup
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are