Buffalo Chicken & Cauliflower Skillet
Love buffalo wings? You will love this easy weeknight all-in-one skillet dinner, complete with rice, chicken and the classic celery and carrot dippers – all of which cook right in the creamy buffalo sauce! Topped with blue cheese (or a sprinkling of feta if you prefer) this has all the flavour you’d expect from your favourite finger food.
- Heat half of the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Season chicken as desired. Cook chicken, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add remaining oil, cauliflower, carrots and celery to pan. Cook stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in soup, broth and buffalo sauce; return chicken to pan. Bring to simmer. Stir in rice
- Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, for 5 minutes, until liquid is absorbed. Stir gently with fork. Sprinkle with cheese (optional), dill and green onions.
- Blue cheese can be a tricky one for kids and picky eaters. If you want a milder taste but still want to add extra flavour, try sprinkling with a little crumbled feta or shredded cheddar cheese. Or, drizzle with a bit of ranch!
- This skillet has a mild to medium spice level. If you like it spicy, just add more buffalo sauce!
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Cauliflower Soup
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox