Cabbage Roll Soup
Products you'll need:
- 1 lb (454 g) lean ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 each large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) mustard powder
- 1/2 head savoy cabbage, chopped
- 1 carton Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Beef Broth With Red Wine
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 each bay leaf
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) uncooked long grain rice
- In a large saucepan, cook beef, garlic and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in salt, mustard powder and cabbage. Cook one minute.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, bay leaf and rice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; to maintain a simmer; cook covered until rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of dill.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||6 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox