Beef Stroganoff Soup
This beef stroganoff recipe is the ultimate comfort food for all seasons. And the best part? It’s easy to make! All you need is a dutch oven, 10 minutes of prep time and 30 minutes to cook.
Beef Stroganoff Soup Ingredients
How to Make Beef Stroganoff Soup
- Toss beef steak with salt, pepper, paprika and flour to sear evenly. In a large Dutch oven, melt two tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Saute steak until browned. Set aside.
- Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic to Dutch oven. Cook and stir over medium heat until onions have softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in Beef Broth with Red Wine, scraping any brown bits from the pan; bring to boil.
- Add egg noodles; boil gently, covered, 5 to 7 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Whisk in half cup sour cream until smooth. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, creamy and bubbly. Add beef back to soup and cook just until meat is heated through. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Substitute parsley with chives, if desired.
- Feel free to substitute steak with stew meat or ground beef, if desired.
- More of a chicken person? Weve got you covered. Check out our Chicken Stroganoff recipe for inspiration!
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Beef Broth With Red Wine
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox