Beef Stroganoff Soup
Products you'll need:
- 1 lb (454 g) beef sirloin steak, trimmed and sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 8 oz (226 g) fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carton Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Beef Broth With Red Wine
- 2 cups (500 mL) dried egg noodles
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) flat leaf parsley
- Toss steak with salt, pepper, paprika and flour to coat evenly. In a large Dutch oven, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook steak until browned. Set aside.
- Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic to Dutch oven. Cook and stir over medium heat until onions have softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in broth, scraping any brown bits from the pan; bring to boil.
- Add noodles; boil gently, covered, 5 to 7 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Whisk in sour cream until smooth. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Add meat back to soup and cook just until meat is heated though. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Substitute parsley with chives if desired.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox