Campbell’s® Tomato Basil Red Thai Chicken Curry
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- Prepared in Canada using only All Natural Flavours
- Seasoned to perfection with a blend of spices for a rich, authentic beef flavor
- 30% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use variety
- Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Packed with the bold tomato flavour you love without any artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned with basil and just a hint of oregano
•Full serving of vegetables VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 4 cans CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
- 1 cup (250 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 6 chicken thighs, halved
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) pepper
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) red curry paste
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ground cumin
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dry rosemary
- 1 cup (250 mL) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Thai basil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced red chili peppers (optional)
- Heat oil in a large heavy bottom frying pan or dutch oven over high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Sear chicken in pan until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Lower heat to medium-high. Add onions, celery and garlic to the pan and cook until fragrant and translucent, about 3 minutes. Add in carrots and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in red curry paste, cumin, and rosemary and then add chicken back into the pan.
- Pour in Campbells® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano and Campbells® 30% Less Sodium Chicken Broth. Bring mixture to a boil then immediately reduce heat to low and simmer.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes then stir in coconut milk and Thai basil. Continue to cook just until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve curry over rice and garnish with sliced green onion, sliced red chilli peppers.
- If you cant find Thai basil, use regular Italian basil
- Switch it up and use beef or tofu instead of chicken
- Try cooking your rice with the Campbells® 30% Less Sodium Chicken Broth, instead of water to give it some extra flavour
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox