Tomato Basil Red Thai Chicken Curry
Recipe in Partnership with Vice and Danny Smiles
- Heat oil in a large heavy bottom frying pan or dutch oven over high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Sear chicken in pan until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Lower heat to medium-high. Add onions, celery and garlic to the pan and cook until fragrant and translucent, about 3 minutes. Add in carrots and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in red curry paste, cumin, and rosemary and then add chicken back into the pan.
- Pour in Campbells® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano and Campbells® 30% Less Sodium Chicken Broth. Bring mixture to a boil then immediately reduce heat to low and simmer.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes then stir in coconut milk and Thai basil. Continue to cook just until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve curry over rice and garnish with sliced green onion, sliced red chilli peppers.
- If you cant find Thai basil, use regular Italian basil
- Switch it up and use beef or tofu instead of chicken
- Try cooking your rice with the Campbells® 30% Less Sodium Chicken Broth, instead of water to give it some extra flavour
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox