Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a 1 ½-litre baking dish stir together soup, cheese, milk and black pepper. Stir in cooked pasta; spread into an even layer.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over pasta.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until mixture is bubbling and breadcrumbs are lightly browned.
- Serve garnished with chopped fresh chives.
- Replace some of the pasta with cauliflower for a veggie-packed twist
- Add hot cooked frozen peas, diced ham, a can of drained tuna, or any of your favourite mac & cheese add-ins to the finished dish and do not forget to serve with ketchup or Pace® Salsa.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox