Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
This easy weeknight dinner comes together in less than 30 minutes by combining classic Mac and Cheese ingredients with Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Cauliflower Soup. The creamy base is topped with breadcrumbs for a delicious crunch.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a 1 ½-litre baking dish stir together soup, cheese, milk and black pepper. Stir in cooked pasta; spread into an even layer.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over pasta.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until mixture is bubbling and breadcrumbs are lightly browned.
- Serve garnished with chopped fresh chives.
- Replace some of the pasta with cauliflower for a veggie-packed twist
- Add hot cooked frozen peas, diced ham, a can of drained tuna, or any of your favourite mac & cheese add-ins to the finished dish and do not forget to serve with ketchup or Pace® Salsa.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox