Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a 1 ½-litre baking dish stir together soup, cheese, milk and black pepper. Stir in cooked pasta; spread into an even layer.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over pasta.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until mixture is bubbling and breadcrumbs are lightly browned.
- Serve garnished with chopped fresh chives.
- Replace some of the pasta with cauliflower for a veggie-packed twist
- Add hot cooked frozen peas, diced ham, a can of drained tuna, or any of your favourite mac & cheese add-ins to the finished dish and do not forget to serve with ketchup or Pace® Salsa.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Cream of Cauliflower Mac & Cheese ❤❤❤
I made the recipe exactly as written except I doubled it and added a head of cauliflower to it. I cut the cauliflower up into small pieces and boiled them until tender. Added the cauliflower to the rest of the ingredients and baked it in the oven. It was the best mac and cheese ever! The grandchildren couldn't get enough of it! They got their vegetable in it and no one even noticed! *The only sad thing is now Campbells has decided to stop making this wonderful soup and I cannot make it for my family anymore! So sad... 😥
Nadine S. | October 18, 2020
Turned into tuna casserole
I added tuna and peas which turned this into tuna casserole. I did add some extra milk as per someone else’s suggestion. Could have used more honestly as it does dry up in the oven. Turned out really good though. I would make it again. But like I said, mine really didn’t end up being Mac and cheese.
Liz H. | August 10, 2020
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox