What could be a better festive party food than cheese fondue? Serve this classic fondue with your choice of cooked vegetables, crackers, bread cubes or cubed meat for dipping!
- Pour the broth into a saucepan; add the garlic and bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Toss the cheeses with flour to coat. Gradually sprinkle the cheese mixture into the simmering broth, stirring with a wooden spoon until melted. Add mustard, nutmeg and pepper. Stir into the cheese mixture and bring to simmer, stirring constantly; simmer for 1 minute.
- Transfer the mixture to a fondue pot. Place over medium-low heat of fondue burner on table, adjusting heat as necessary to maintain a very slow simmer. Serve with desired items to dip.
- Serve this savoury fondue with apple slices, cubed pears, red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, cooked broccoli florets, asparagus spears, mini potatoes or green beans, cubed baguette, crackers, cubed black forest ham.
- You can also use a small slow cooker to keep your fondue warm!
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Chicken Broth with White Wine
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox