What could be a better festive party food than cheese fondue? Serve this classic fondue with your choice of cooked vegetables, crackers, bread cubes or cubed meat for dipping!
What you need to make Cheese Fondue
This is how you prepare Cheese Fondue
- Pour the broth into a saucepan; add the garlic and bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Toss the cheeses with flour to coat. Gradually sprinkle the cheese mixture into the simmering broth, stirring with a wooden spoon until melted. Add mustard, nutmeg and pepper. Stir into the cheese mixture and bring to simmer, stirring constantly; simmer for 1 minute.
- Transfer the mixture to a fondue pot. Place over medium-low heat of fondue burner on table, adjusting heat as necessary to maintain a very slow simmer. Serve with desired items to dip.
- Serve this savoury fondue with apple slices, cubed pears, red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, cooked broccoli florets, asparagus spears, mini potatoes or green beans, cubed baguette, crackers, cubed black forest ham.
- You can also use a small slow cooker to keep your fondue warm!
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Chicken Broth with White Wine
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox