Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Casserole
Our Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Casserole recipe puts a twist on the oven-baked dinner. With broccoli and hearty brown rice coming together in a creamy cheese sauce, this tasty dish is sure to become a new favourite!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until tender,stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli and cook until it is tender-crisp,stirring occasionally. Stir in the milk,soups,cheddar cheese and the rice. Stir until the cheddar cheese is melted. Pour the broccoli mixture into a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Combine parmesan cheese and panko bread crumbs in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture on top of the broccoli mixture to cover evenly. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling and the crust is golden brown.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox