Cheesy Burger Macaroni Casserole
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until el dente. Drain, rinse with cold water to remove starch, and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, fry bacon slices in skillet until crispy. Pat away grease with paper towel. Let cool, then break into small pieces. Set aside
- In skillet, add ground beef, garlic, onion flakes, salt and pepper. Fry until meat is no longer pink. Drain fat from ground beef. Return to skillet and add CAMPBELLS® Cheddar Cheese Soup, stirring until well combined and soup just begins to bubble.
- Place the ground beef and Cheddar Cheese Soup mixture in bottom of 9x9 casserole dish to cover the bottom.
- Spread ketchup/bbq sauce to thinly cover the ground beef. Sprinkle on the bacon to cover the ketchup.
- Add cooked macaroni over the layer of bacon pieces.
- Cover macaroni with cheese slices, alternating and layering mozza and cheddar slices.
- Bake, uncovered at 350F for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble. Let stand five minutes before serving.
This recipe is also delicious with a mexican flavour. Add your favourite mexican seasonings to the ground beef mixture, replace the ketchup with salsa (drained a bit so your casserole does not become soupy) and add sour cream to the cooked macaroni before layering it over the meat.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox