Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper and Beef Sandwich
Ready in minutes, this deli style roast beef sandwich is perfect for busy weeknights.
- Bring 1 cup (250 mL) water to boil in saucepan. Meanwhile, whisk together instant gravy and 2 tbsp (30 mL) water; whisk into boiling water. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 2 minutes. Add beef; cook for about 2 minutes or until well coated and heated through
- Spread Dijonnaise over bottom half of each baguette portion. Top with arugula, roasted red peppers, mozzarella, red onion and beef. Spoon any remaining gravy over top; cap with tops of baguettes.
- You can use leftover roast beef or thinly sliced steak instead of deli roast beef.
- If you cant find Dijonnaise, substitute Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- Love spice? Garnish with prepared horseradish.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are