Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper and Beef Sandwich
Ready in minutes, this deli style roast beef sandwich is perfect for busy weeknights.
- Bring 1 cup (250 mL) water to boil in saucepan. Meanwhile, whisk together instant gravy and 2 tbsp (30 mL) water; whisk into boiling water. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 2 minutes. Add beef; cook for about 2 minutes or until well coated and heated through
- Spread Dijonnaise over bottom half of each baguette portion. Top with arugula, roasted red peppers, mozzarella, red onion and beef. Spoon any remaining gravy over top; cap with tops of baguettes.
- You can use leftover roast beef or thinly sliced steak instead of deli roast beef.
- If you cant find Dijonnaise, substitute Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- Love spice? Garnish with prepared horseradish.
Recipe Made With
Bisto® Instant Gravy For Beef Dishes
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox