Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Made with broccoli, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 300 grams uncooked fettuccine pasta , broken in half (about 2/3 of a package)
- 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 1/8 lb (510 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) low fat (1%) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook fettuccini according to package directions. Add broccoli during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Cook 4-6 minutes, stirring often, or until lightly browned. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in soup and milk until smooth; bring to simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add fettuccini with broccoli. Cook, stirring often, until coated in sauce and heated through. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Breaking the fettuccini in half before cooking makes it easier to mix with the sauce later on.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of fibre
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox