Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
- Cook fettuccini according to package directions. Add broccoli during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Cook 4-6 minutes, stirring often, or until lightly browned. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in soup and milk until smooth; bring to simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add fettuccini with broccoli. Cook, stirring often, until coated in sauce and heated through. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
- Breaking the fettuccini in half before cooking is a great idea and makes it easier to mix with the sauce later on.
- Make this recipe extra savoury by adding heavy cream or cream cheese.
- Making this dish over the Summer? This great recipe works with grilled chicken fresh off the BBQ.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
I made a few small changes. I used 1/4 cup butter and added 1 tablespoon of flour just before I added the soup. I used Cream of Chicken - 1 1/2 cans, and 2 tablespoons of cream. Also added 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese at the end and mixed it in. Made it with fresh fettuccini noodles. I will make this again!
Sheri H. | January 28, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox