Chicken and Spinach Pita Pizzas
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine soup,pesto and black pepper and stir until well combined.
- Spoon an even amount of soup mixture onto each pita; and spread out to cover the pita
- Top with chicken,tomatoes,spinach and cheese.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on lined baking sheet until crisp on the bottom and cheese is melted on top. Serve immediately.
This makes a great lunch or dinner meal idea. You can also use leftover rotisserie chicken and can experiment with your own favourite toppings.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox