Chicken and Vegetable Green Curry
Products you'll need:
- 1 carton Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Thai Chicken Broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) long grain white rice
- 1 lb (454 g) skinless chicken thigh, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) green curry paste
- 1 cup (250 mL) coconut milk
- 4 cups (1 L) frozen Asian style vegetable blend
- In a small saucepan, combine 2 cups (500 mL) broth and rice over medium high heat. Bring to boil, cover; reduce heat to maintain a simmer until all the broth has been absorbed and the rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan, heat oil over medium high heat, add the chicken and fry for 5 to 7 minutes, or until just turning golden. Stir in curry paste, remaining broth and coconut milk. Simmer for 10 minutes or until reduced slightly.
- Stir in in chicken and vegetables. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve over rice.
You can use leftover steamed veggies or frozen to make this simple weeknight recipe.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox