Chicken and Black Bean Burrito Stack
This easy Tex-Mex twist on lasagna has all the flavour of tasty chicken burritos without any fussy rolling. The best part: it’s ready in less than 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 °F (190°C).
- Mash beans coarsely in bowl with potato masher. In separate bowl, stir together soup, salsa, cumin and garlic powder.
- Arrange 1 flour tortilla in bottom of greased deep-dish 10-inch (23 cm) pie plate. Top with 1/3 each of the beans and chicken; top with 1/4 of the soup mixture and 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the cheese. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining tortilla, soup mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with green onions and cut into wedges.
- Serve with a tossed green salad and hot cooked corn.
- Top with your favourite taco toppings, such as sour cream, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado and fresh cilantro.
- Any no-salt added beans will work in this recipe!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed 50% Less Salt Tomato
PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox