Chicken & Brown Rice Taco Bowl
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sauté chicken for 3-5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add onion, red pepper and seasoning blend; cook 3-5 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in soup and milk; bring to simmer. Reduce heat. Add black beans and cook, stirring often, for 8-10 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is cooked through.
- Divide cooked brown rice evenly among 6 serving bowls. Top with chicken and sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and salsa. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is delicious with a variety of grains; try quinoa, barley, wheat berries, millet or spelt.
- Wrap up leftovers in tortillas for lunch.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox