Trade in fast food for our satisfying Chicken Burgers recipe. Using tomato, basil and garlic flavours to form juicy ground chicken patties, these burgers are easy to make and delicious!
- Combine ground chicken, soup, cilantro, garlic powder, bread crumbs, egg and salt/pepper in a large bowl and mix well. Shape the mixture into 4 (6oz) burgers.
- Place burgers on lightly oiled grill heated to medium. Do not touch burgers until they look cooked about half way up the side of the burger. Gently turn the burgers over and grill until fully cooked (see tip below).
- Serve it hot on a hamburger bun with your choice of condiments.
- To cook in the oven, heat the broiler and put the burgers on a rack in a broiler pan. Broil the burgers on the middle rack for 12 minutes or until the internal temperature 74°C (165°F), turning the burgers over halfway through cooking.
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency recommends that all chicken be cooked to an internal temperature of 74°C (165°F)
- For some great zing to this burger top it with our Zesty Balsamic Barbeque sauce which you can substitute CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano soup for CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Tomato soup.
Did you make this?
Rating by Steve
This rating was left without a review.
Steve P. | August 13, 2013
Was this helpful?(1Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are