- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a deep frying pan over medium-high heat and sauté onions,green onions,garlic,celery for 2 minutes and then add chili powder,black pepper,and dry mustard; cook until onions are softened then add ground chicken. Cook until no longer pink.
- Once chicken is cooked,drain mixture to remove excess oil. Remove meat mixture from pan and set aside in a bowl.
- Combine the meat mixture,the soup,shredded cheese and chives in a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- In a small mixing bowl crack 2 eggs and beat until well combined.
- In another mixing bowl add the bread crumbs,parmesan cheese and parsley,stir to combine.
- Line up bowls with meat mixture first,then egg then breadcrumb mixture and a large plate.
- Roll the meat mixture into small balls (about 5 cm in size) then coat with egg,and then cover in breadcrumbs then place on a plate. Repeat until all the meat mixture is used up.
- Wipe or wash the frying pan then return to heat. Add the remaining oil to the frying pan and heat on medium-high.
- Once oil is hot cook croquettes in the heated oil for about 5 minutes on each side until golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- Place on a plate lined with paper towel to absorb excess oil. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox