Our Chicken Fajitas recipe adds a little fun to weeknight dinner. With peppers, chicken and loads of flavour, this easy dish will be ready in less than 30 minutes!
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add the onions,bell peppers,jalapeño peppers and chicken and sauté for 5 minutes or until the vegetables caramelize and chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the ginger,garlic and Tex Mex seasoning and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes. Add the soup and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and cook for 5 minutes on high heat,stirring occasionally or until the broth evaporates and the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the pan from the heat and add the cilantro. Season to taste.
- Serve with tortillas and your favourite toppings.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are