- Heat the oil in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add the onions,bell peppers,jalapeño peppers and chicken and sauté for 5 minutes or until the vegetables caramelize and chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the ginger,garlic and Tex Mex seasoning and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes. Add the soup and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and cook for 5 minutes on high heat,stirring occasionally or until the broth evaporates and the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the pan from the heat and add the cilantro. Season to taste.
- Serve with tortillas and your favourite toppings.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox