Chicken & Quinoa Taco Bowls
A fun and easy twist on Taco Night that everyone will love. In fact, the entire family will probably ask for these taco bowls again and again.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; keep warm. Meanwhile,in large,nonstick skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat; sauté chicken for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add onion,red pepper and seasoning blend; cook for about 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add soup and milk; bring to simmer. Cook,stirring often,for 10 to 12 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is cooked through. Stir in black beans; cook for about 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide quinoa evenly among 8 dinner bowls. Top with chicken and sauce,lettuce,tomatoes,avocados and salsa. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is delicious with a variety of grains: try barley,farro,wheat berries,spelt,millet or brown rice.
- Wrap up leftovers in tortillas for lunch.
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are