Chicken & Quinoa Taco Bowls
A fun and easy twist on Taco Night that everyone will love. In fact, the entire family will probably ask for these taco bowls again and again.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; keep warm. Meanwhile,in large,nonstick skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat; sauté chicken for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add onion,red pepper and seasoning blend; cook for about 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add soup and milk; bring to simmer. Cook,stirring often,for 10 to 12 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is cooked through. Stir in black beans; cook for about 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide quinoa evenly among 8 dinner bowls. Top with chicken and sauce,lettuce,tomatoes,avocados and salsa. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is delicious with a variety of grains: try barley,farro,wheat berries,spelt,millet or brown rice.
- Wrap up leftovers in tortillas for lunch.
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox