Chicken with Cheddar Broccoli Sauce
Dress up your chicken for dinner with our Chicken with Cheddar Broccoli Sauce recipe. This creamy dish includes broccoli, brown rice and cheddar cheese and delivers on flavour!
- Cook chicken well in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Remove chicken and keep warm. Reduce heat to medium.
- Combine soup,orange juice,water,broccoli and cheese in same skillet. Heat to a boil,stirring often. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes,stirring often. Return chicken to skillet and heat through. Serve chicken with sauce and rice.
- If the chicken breasts you have are quite large,cut them in half lengthwise. You will still have a good-looking piece of chicken to put onto each plate.
- Create your own unique twist to this recipe by using different fruit juices.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox