Chicken with White Wine Parmesan Cream Sauce
Our Chicken with White Wine Parmesan Cream sauce is the perfect dish for a special occasion. The creamy sauce and flavours of thyme and garlic bring together a dinner your loved ones will remember.
- Cook chicken well in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Combine soup,wine,cheese,thyme and garlic in same skillet. Heat to a boil,stirring often. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes,stirring occasionally. Return chicken to pan and heat through. Serve sauce over chicken and pasta.
- Substitute 1/3 cup (75 mL) apple juice for the white wine,if you prefer.
- Any of a number of strong-flavoured cheeses - Asiago,Swiss or even Blue - will substitute well for the Parmesan in this sauce. Discover your favourite!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox