The ultimate comfort food, this lasagna is loaded with meat and cheesy goodness. Perfectly seasoned Prego sauce ties the whole dish together. Easy to make, decadent and delicious, this lasagna is perfect for everything from casual get-togethers to special occasions to Sunday dinner.
- Stir the ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in a medium bowl and set it aside. Season the beef as desired. In a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, cook the beef until it's well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the sauce in the saucepan.
- Spoon 2 cups beef mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Top with 4 lasagna noodles, half the ricotta cheese mixture and half the mozzarella. Repeat the layers. Top with the remaining 4 lasagna noodles, remaining beef mixture and the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or until the lasagna is hot. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- You can also follow this recipe to make 2 smaller lasagnas instead of 1 large. Use two 11x8x2-inch baking dishes and divide the beef mixture, noodles, cheese mixture and cheese between them. Enjoy one right away and freeze the other for later.
- To simplify the prep, you can use uncooked lasagna noodles in this recipe. Heat the oven to 350°F. Assemble the lasagna as directed, then cover the baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover, then bake for 15 minutes or until hot.
Recipe Made With
Prego® Original Pasta Sauce 645 mL
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox