Coconut Curry Chicken and Peas
This creamy coconut curry chicken dish is whipped together for a simple dinner bursting with flavour. Serve it with hot cooked rice, top with great green pea sauce. It is sure to impress your family!
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat the oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. (Make sure the skillet and oil are hot before adding the chicken – it will jump start the browning and prevent the chicken from sticking.) Add the chicken and cook for at least 3 minutes before turning (if it doesn't turn easily give it another minute on that side) then cook until both sides are well browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Add the curry powder to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and heat to a boil, stirring to scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Stir in the soup and peas and heat to a boil.
- Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Season to taste.
- If you dont have coconut milk on hand, use water
- Serve on rice with lime wedges and fresh cilantro, if desired.
- Want to add more veggies? Add 1 cup sliced or chopped peppers or thinly sliced carrots in with the peas.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox