Cookie & Caramel Ice Cream Cake
Products you'll need:
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm® Monaco® Double Chocolate cookies
- 3 cups (750 mL) chocolate or vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) caramel topping
- Line an 8-inch round cake pan with plastic wrap.
- Cut the cookies in half crosswise and arrange them side by side around the inside edge of the pan,cut-side down. Place the remaining cookies into the bottom of the pan.
- Spread half the ice cream in the pan. Drizzle with the caramel topping. Spread the remaining ice cream over the caramel topping. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or until the ice cream is firm.
- Uncover the pan and invert the cake onto a serving plate. Serve with additional caramel topping,if desired.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
- Source of calcium
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox