Our Cowboy Pasta recipe puts a western twist on dinner. With lean ground beef, salsa, vegetables and whole wheat pasta, you'll have a mash-up dish that satisfies!
- Brown beef well in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer covered,until pasta is fully cooked – about 20 minutes,stirring occasionally and keeping pasta under surface of liquid.
- Keep the western theme by using wagon wheel pasta….and,if your “gang” likes things a little spicier,use Pace® Chunky Medium Salsa in place of Mild.
- This dish is also great for using up those seasonal vegetables that you pick from the garden or find at the local market! Just add 2½ cups (600 mL) of cut up fresh vegetables in place of frozen; add quick-cooking varieties closer to the end of the simmer time.
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox