Cream of Bacon Corn Salsa Soup
Our Cream of Bacon Corn Salsa soup recipe will warm you up for weeknight dinner. With a range of fresh herbs and a rich base, you'll have loads of flavour to go with this creamy dish!
- In a large pot, combine CAMPBELLS® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup and sweet corn. Boil over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all the fresh salsa ingredients.
- Gently pour the hot soup mixture into serving bowls. Top soup with the salsa mix.
- If available, garnish with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of crème fraiche, 1 tsp (5 mL) of olive oil and black pepper to taste.
- For extra flavour, add chopped cooked bacon and croutons to the soup before topping with the salsa.
- For a creamier texture, replace the milk with 1 can (284 mL) of CAMPBELLS® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup or CAMPBELLS® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are