Cream of Bacon Corn Salsa Soup
- In a large pot, combine CAMPBELLS® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup and sweet corn. Boil over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all the fresh salsa ingredients.
- Gently pour the hot soup mixture into serving bowls. Top soup with the salsa mix.
- If available, garnish with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of crème fraiche, 1 tsp (5 mL) of olive oil and black pepper to taste.
- For extra flavour, add chopped cooked bacon and croutons to the soup before topping with the salsa.
- For a creamier texture, replace the milk with 1 can (284 mL) of CAMPBELLS® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup or CAMPBELLS® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox