Creamy Chicken and Rice Bake
Products you'll need:
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) uncooked regular long grain white rice
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) onion powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen vegetable
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mix soup,water,rice,onion powder and black pepper in shallow 2 qt (2 L) baking dish. Stir in vegetables (if frozen,thawed under running water).
- Top with chicken. Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper,if desired. Cover.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender – about 45 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over chicken. Remove chicken and stir rice before serving.
For a toasty cheese topping – after baking,sprinkle the chicken with cheese,place dish under broiler for a few minutes and brown until cheese is golden.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Good source of calcium
- Excellent Source of fibre
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox