Creamy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Mix soup,water,rice,onion powder and black pepper in shallow 2 qt (2 L) baking dish. Stir in vegetables (if frozen,thawed under running water).
- Top with chicken. Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper,if desired. Cover.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender – about 45 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over chicken. Remove chicken and stir rice before serving.
- Feel free to experiment with different cheeses and dairy products. Try this recipe with parmesan cheese, cream cheese, or even sour cream.
- This recipe can also be completed using chicken broth, chicken soup, or chicken stock.
- Other potential ingredients include brown rice, garlic powder, and green beans.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
The trick is to make sure the soup, water, onion powder is well mixed together. The consistency has to be even everywhere. Then you add the rice and the veggies and mix once again. During the cooking, turn your platter around every 15 min for an even cook.
Claudie L. | September 6, 2017
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox