Creamy Chicken Bucatini with Bacon
Featuring crispy bacon, cream of mushroom soup and fresh grated parmesan cheese, this rich and creamy pasta dish makes for a quick and flavourful lunch you can’t wait to eat. This dish uses Bucatini pasta – a pasta like spaghetti, but with a hole running through its centre allowing for it to be filled with creamy sauce.
Chicken Bucatini With Bacon Ingredients
How to Make Chicken Bucatini With Bacon
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy, about 5 minutes. Transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate and remove all but 2 tbsp of the fat from the pan. Increase heat to medium high and cook chicken until golden, sprinkling with Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper to taste. Remove chicken from pan and set aside with bacon.
- Add tomato paste to same pan, stirring until deep rich red colour, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with chili flakes if using. Stir in Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup and milk until smooth.
- Stir in bucatini (or any long pasta such as penne or rigatoni), spinach, chicken and bacon and mix until evenly coated. Cook over medium heat until spinach is just wilted and everything is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- This recipe also works well with Campbells Cream of Chicken Soup and Campbells Cream of Celery Soup.
- Adding other vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower or asparagus will make the dish extra hearty and yummy!
- Try whole wheat pasta with this recipe!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox