Creamy Garlic Chicken
The aroma of roasted garlic with herb-seasoned chicken baking in the oven will have your family waiting in anticipation. Serve with your favourite side dish for a delicious weeknight meal.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix dry spices together, rub chicken breasts with 1 tbsp olive oil and coat with seasoning.
- Heat a 9 sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and onions, sauté 2 minutes, then add in garlic, sauté briefly before adding the chicken, brown both sides, about 5 minutes per side, remove and place in a (4 qt) ovenproof baking dish.
- Add broth to pan and deglaze, scraping up any browned bits, lower heat to medium and reduce for 5 minutes. Stir in CAMPBELLS® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup, cook for 2 minutes. Pour sauce from pan into baking dish with chicken breasts, place in oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 82°C (180°F).
- Remove from oven, let rest 5 minutes before serving, garnish with fresh thyme. Serve with mashed potatoes, rice or your favourite side dish.
- You can add you favourite vegetables to this recipe right before you place it in the oven, try a ½ cup (125 mL) of fresh or frozen peas, ½ cup (125 ml) asparagus spears cut to ½ pieces or 2 cup (500 ml) baby spinach.
- Skip the heavy carbs and try this recipe with garlic mashed cauliflower for a low-carb meal.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are