Creamy Garlic Chicken
The aroma of roasted garlic with herb-seasoned chicken baking in the oven will have your family waiting in anticipation. Serve with your favourite side dish for a delicious weeknight meal.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix dry spices together, rub chicken breasts with 1 tbsp olive oil and coat with seasoning.
- Heat a 9 sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and onions, sauté 2 minutes, then add in garlic, sauté briefly before adding the chicken, brown both sides, about 5 minutes per side, remove and place in a (4 qt) ovenproof baking dish.
- Add broth to pan and deglaze, scraping up any browned bits, lower heat to medium and reduce for 5 minutes. Stir in CAMPBELLS® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup, cook for 2 minutes. Pour sauce from pan into baking dish with chicken breasts, place in oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 82°C (180°F).
- Remove from oven, let rest 5 minutes before serving, garnish with fresh thyme. Serve with mashed potatoes, rice or your favourite side dish.
- You can add you favourite vegetables to this recipe right before you place it in the oven, try a ½ cup (125 mL) of fresh or frozen peas, ½ cup (125 ml) asparagus spears cut to ½ pieces or 2 cup (500 ml) baby spinach.
- Skip the heavy carbs and try this recipe with garlic mashed cauliflower for a low-carb meal.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox