Creamy Italian Chicken
- Heat oil in a large skillet set over medium–high heat. Season chicken all over with rosemary,salt and pepper. Brown chicken for 3 minutes per side; transfer to a plate.
- Add onion,mushrooms and garlic. Cook,stirring often,for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in soup and broth; bring to a boil. Return chicken to the skillet with tomatoes.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in peas; let stand for 1 minute.
- This recipe is delicious when served over cooked broad egg noodles.
- Add a burst of freshness by garnishing with a handful of chopped fresh parsley.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox