Creamy Pasta Salad
This summer recipe is easy and delicious, and uses yogurt for the homemade dressing as an alternative to mayonnaise without losing any of the creamy deliciousness of a pasta salad! This pasta salad is perfect as a side dish for a BBQ.
Pasta Salad with Yogurt Dressing Ingredients
How to make Pasta Salad with Yogurt Dressing
- In a medium saucepan bring vegetable or chicken broth to boil over medium high heat. Toss in pasta and cook, uncovered, until most of the broth has been absorbed and pasta is al dente, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl with any remaining liquid to cool.
- Stir Greek yogurt, dill, lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper, celery, and peas into pasta until blended.
- Top with tuna or chicken if desired.
- Serve pasta salad immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made up to 3 days ahead and stored in the fridge.
- Garnish with more dill before serving.
- For pasta type, feel free to use any of the following:
- Penne pasta
- Bow tie pasta
- Elbow pasta
- Wheat pasta
- Change this salad up by adding more veggies and toppings! Try mixing in some feta cheese, grape tomatoes, walnuts, fresh parsley, or kalamata olives for a Greek salad style!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
This Product Can Be Substituted With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox