Creamy Pesto Chicken Bake
- Combine chicken,pasta and vegetables in shallow 2-qt baking dish.
- Stir in mixture of soup,water and pesto.
- Mix pine nuts and bread crumbs with melted margarine.
- Sprinkle with pine nut topping mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbly hot.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
Restaurant style meal
This is a great meal that you can prepare in advance of guests and easily just pop into the oven. To cut down on prep time, consider buying one of the cold roasted whole chickens from the grocery store, and using the pre-cooked meat in this recipe. An economic and cost saving solution.
Amy w. | October 30, 2017
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox