Creamy Skillet Chicken and Peppers
Products you'll need:
- 1 1/2 lb (681 g) boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) cumin
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) chili powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 multicolored bell pepper (green, red, yellow)
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 sprig cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix cumin, salt, chili and cayenne and toss onto chicken.
- Heat olive oil over med-high heat and sear chicken until nicely browned, remove from pan (may need to add additional tablespoon of oil), add peppers and onions and lightly sauté until starting to soften, making sure to scrape up brown bits from the pan (about 4 minutes).
- Add soup and stir well. Place chicken thighs back in the pan, and top with cheese. 5. Garnish with cilantro, and serve with rice.
Garnish with cilantro if preferred.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox