Crispy Coconut Fish & Slaw
This quick and easy dish is full of tropical flavour — the white fish pairs perfectly with the fresh slaw! Instead of using oil and frying the fish, this recipe keeps things light and delicious by baking the fish in the oven.
Crispy Coconut Fish & Slaw Ingredients
How to Make Crispy Coconut Fish
- Preheat oven to 425F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread half of the cream of celery soup into a shallow dish or pie plate. Dredge fish fillets in soup to coat evenly.
- In another shallow dish, mix Panko and shredded coconut to combine. Press fish fillets into crumb mixture until well coated, and arrange on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake the fish in the centre of the oven until the crumb mixture is crispy and golden, and the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the other half of the soup, sour cream, lime zest and juice, sweet chili sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in red and green cabbage, carrots and green onion. Serve with fish.
Feeling like tacos today? You can easily make this recipe into fish tacos! Just place the crispy coconut fish fillets in soft taco shells, top with the slaw, and youre good to go! Pair with a side of mango salsa if desired.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are