Crispy Parmesan Chicken
Add some Italian flair to your weeknight dinner with this delicious all-in-one skillet dinner. The crispy bread crumb and Parmesan topping bring it to the next level.
- Heat half of the oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper. Brown the chicken thighs, about 5 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Add the remaining oil and the mushrooms to pan; reduce heat to medium and sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add the garlic; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the flour; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Gradually stir in the broth and soup; bring to a boil. Return the chicken to the pan. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).
- Add the beans and kale. Cook, stirring, until kale is wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in basil.
- Mix the Parmesan and bread crumbs; sprinkle over mixture in pan. For extra crispiness, broil on the middle rack of the oven for 1 to 2 minutes, if desired.
- To toast bread crumbs or cracker crumbs, place in skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until golden, 3 to 5 minutes.
- If desired, substitute baby kale with spinach.
- Save time on prep by slicing your mushrooms, chopping the garlic and basil and opening and draining the beans while your chicken browns.
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Chicken Broth with White Wine
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are