Dijon Chicken & Veggie Bundles
Our Dijon Chicken and Veggie Bundles recipe is delicious in a whole new way. Using sweet potatoes, rice and green beans, you'll have a dish that makes dinner fun!
- Place 2 sweet potato slices onto centre of each of 4 (12"/30 cm) parchment paper squares.
- Mix soup,rice,1/2 tbsp (7 mL) mustard and oregano. Top each pair of sweet potato slices with 1/4 of rice mixture. Place on each,a chicken breast,brushed with 1/4 of remaining mustard. Top each stack with 5 green beans,lightly brushed with oil.
- Seal parchment paper,lunch-box sandwich style,first folding over lengthwise twice at top. Fold ends over twice and tuck under to form each of 4 bundles. Place,with lengthwise seam up,onto baking sheet.
- Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven until chicken reaches 165°F (74°C) in centre – about 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Open bundles carefully to avoid steam.
* If very small sweet potatoes,use 12 slices – 3 per bundle.
For quicker baking time,use double layer rectangles (15" x 12"/37 cm x 30 cm) of aluminum foil instead of parchment paper. In step 3,seal foil tightly around the edges. In step 4,bake in 450°F (230°C) oven until chicken reaches 165°F (74°C) in centre – about 25 minutes.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are