Dijon Chicken & Veggie Bundles
- Place 2 sweet potato slices onto centre of each of 4 (12"/30 cm) parchment paper squares.
- Mix soup,rice,1/2 tbsp (7 mL) mustard and oregano. Top each pair of sweet potato slices with 1/4 of rice mixture. Place on each,a chicken breast,brushed with 1/4 of remaining mustard. Top each stack with 5 green beans,lightly brushed with oil.
- Seal parchment paper,lunch-box sandwich style,first folding over lengthwise twice at top. Fold ends over twice and tuck under to form each of 4 bundles. Place,with lengthwise seam up,onto baking sheet.
- Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven until chicken reaches 165°F (74°C) in centre – about 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Open bundles carefully to avoid steam.
* If very small sweet potatoes,use 12 slices – 3 per bundle.
For quicker baking time,use double layer rectangles (15" x 12"/37 cm x 30 cm) of aluminum foil instead of parchment paper. In step 3,seal foil tightly around the edges. In step 4,bake in 450°F (230°C) oven until chicken reaches 165°F (74°C) in centre – about 25 minutes.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox