Easy Beef Lasagna Skillet
- Cook ground beef and onion in large nonstick skillet, breaking beef up with a spoon, 6 minutes or until no longer pink and onion is tender. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add garlic, oregano and pepper (optional). Cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add soup, tomatoes and water and bring to simmer, stirring often. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and stir into skillet. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, remove from heat and cover. Let stand until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes.
- If you cannot find mafalda corta pasta, replace it with any short pasta - rotini, fusilli, bowties, or broken lasagna noodles.
- Garnish with torn fresh basil at the end, if you like. The flavour will complement this dish and add a burst of freshness.
- If you want to add extra veggies to this one-dish recipe, you can add 2 cups chopped sweet peppers and/or mushrooms in with the onions. Just be sure to use an extra-large skillet with high sides to accommodate all the ingredients.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
tastes like more!
made this tonight and it was delicious! definitely great to make for the family after a long day at work as it requires minimal time spent standing over a hot stove, but still tastes like it! i made a couple of alterations to the recipe and it turned out great. instead of the beef i used 350 grams of preground spicy italian sausage meat, lots of fresh oregano from the garden, and halved cherry tomatoes. it was great and tasted fresh, would have never guessed it was from preserved ingredients by the taste. the family's only complaint was that they wanted more!
kathleen w. | July 14, 2017
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox