Easy Bruschetta Chicken Linguine
- Heat 2 tsp (10 mL) of the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes until lightly browned. Transfer to plate. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add soup, water, half of the lemon juice and the soy sauce; bring to boil, stirring constantly. Return chicken to pan; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir together tomatoes, garlic, basil and remaining lemon juice. Add half of the tomato mixture to pan.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine in unsalted water according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Add soup mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to serving dish; sprinkle with remaining tomato mixture.
- Grape tomatoes are nice year-round, but when tomatoes are in season, use any fresh tomato variety totaling 3 cups (750 mL) chopped.
- Leafy greens make a lovely addition to this pasta. Throw a handful of two of fresh baby spinach or arugula into the pasta water right before draining to wilt it slightly.
- Using a no-salt added soup helps you control the sodium in your recipe. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if you like.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Mushroom Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox