Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan
Products you'll need:
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) low fat (1%) milk
- 3 cups (750 mL) hot cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups (500 mL) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) bread crumbs
- 2 tsp (10 mL) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup and milk until smooth. Stir in broccoli and chicken. Transfer to a 2 qt (2 L) baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs with melted butter. Stir through shredded cheese. Sprinkle cheese mixture over broccoli and chicken.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
From the variety of readily available salad greens – such as romaine,leaf lettuce and spinach – and wholesome multigrain breads,it is easy to round out meals with very little preparation time.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Good source of calcium
- Source of fiber
- Good source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox