Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan
Products you'll need:
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Broccoli and Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 3 cups (750 mL) hot cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) bread crumbs
- 2 tsp (10 mL) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Broccoli and Cheese soup and milk until smooth. Stir in broccoli and chicken. Transfer to a 2 qt (2 L) baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs with melted butter. Stir through shredded cheese. Sprinkle cheese mixture over broccoli and chicken.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
From the variety of readily available salad greens – such as romaine,leaf lettuce and spinach – and wholesome multigrain breads,it is easy to round out meals with very little preparation time.
Ratings & Reviews
One of 'Go to's' for and easy dinner. Love it, will only use Campbell's however the others are garbage. Great if you want to serve with rice, side salad, or pasta, or we like vegetables so we add more on the side. The recipe itself is easy to follow, I like cheese so I add extra and also extra bread crumbs. Campbell's has some pretty decent recipes!
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Good source of calcium
- Source of fibre
- Good source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox