Easy Creamed Spinach
Classic creamed spinach comes together in minutes and your guests will love the savoury restaurant-inspired flavour. It’s a wonderful and easy accompaniment to any special occasion meal.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion, garlic, salt and pepper, stirring, 3 minutes until softened.
- Stir in soup, cream cheese and milk; cook, stirring often 5 minutes until bubbling and cream cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, drain spinach and squeeze out any excess moisture. Add to pan; cook, stirring 4 minutes until heated through and well combined. Stir in Parmesan.
- To make this dish ahead, let cool, cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. Reheat on low heat on top of the stove, just until heated through.
- For an Easy Creamed Kale, try substituting the same weight of frozen chopped kale in for the spinach, following recipe as directed.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are