Easy Creamed Spinach
Classic creamed spinach comes together in minutes and your guests will love the savoury restaurant-inspired flavour. It’s a wonderful and easy accompaniment to any special occasion meal.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion, garlic, salt and pepper, stirring, 3 minutes until softened.
- Stir in soup, cream cheese and milk; cook, stirring often 5 minutes until bubbling and cream cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, drain spinach and squeeze out any excess moisture. Add to pan; cook, stirring 4 minutes until heated through and well combined. Stir in Parmesan.
- To make this dish ahead, let cool, cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. Reheat on low heat on top of the stove, just until heated through.
- For an Easy Creamed Kale, try substituting the same weight of frozen chopped kale in for the spinach, following recipe as directed.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox