Easy Creamed Spinach
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Celery SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Rich and creamy celery flavour
•Made with fresh celery, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (about 6)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 3 packages (300 g) frozen spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion, garlic, salt and pepper, stirring, 3 minutes until softened.
- Stir in soup, cream cheese and milk; cook, stirring often 5 minutes until bubbling and cream cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, drain spinach and squeeze out any excess moisture. Add to pan; cook, stirring 4 minutes until heated through and well combined. Stir in Parmesan.
- To make this dish ahead, let cool, cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. Reheat on low heat on top of the stove, just until heated through.
- For an Easy Creamed Kale, try substituting the same weight of frozen chopped kale in for the spinach, following recipe as directed.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- Source of calcium
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox