Easy Macaroni and Cheese
- Combine soup, milk and pepper in 1½ quart (1.5 L) baking dish
- Stir in macaroni, tomato and green onion. Mix bread crumbs with margarine and sprinkle over macaroni mixture.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Spice up your cheese sauce with hot sauce and/or red pepper.
- Looking for MORE cheese? Top with shredded cheese.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
Wonderful recipe, very flexible
This recipe is so easy and quick to make. I like to add shredded cheddar instead of bread crumbs. It is also possible to use water instead of milk if you're in a pinch. If you're looking to get a little creative, you can also add fresh bacon crumble or some broccoli!
Tori M. | July 30, 2017
The use of the cheese soup makes it very tasty and less calories. I use only 1/3 cup of milk. I also saute green and red pepper and 1/2 a yellow onion and add that to the mix. I also add 1/2 cup mild cheddar to the mix and 1/2 cup mild cheddar on top of the Casserole, then add the bread crumbs.
Sharon N. | July 18, 2017
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox