Easy Macaroni and Cheese
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Rich and creamy cheddar cheese flavour
•Perfect for cheesy casseroles, pastas, sides and Mexican dishes VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 soup can of milk
- Dash of ground black pepper
- 4 cups (1 L) hot cooked elbow macaroni (about 2 cups/500 mL uncooked)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) dry bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) margarine or butter, melted
- Combine soup, milk and pepper in 1½ quart (1.5 L) baking dish
- Stir in macaroni, tomato and green onion. Mix bread crumbs with margarine and sprinkle over macaroni mixture.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox