Easy Pad Thai
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ketchup, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic and corn starch until smooth. Gradually whisk in broth until combined. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tsp (5 mL) oil over medium. Scramble eggs, remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil, sauté chicken for 4-6 minutes or until no pink remains. Add sauce and bring to simmer; cook 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently, or until thickened. Stir through bean sprouts and scrambled eggs.
- Just before mixing, rinse rice noodles in warm water so they dont stick together. Toss noodles with sauce mixture. Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro, chopped peanuts and lime wedges.
- For a spicier version, increase the heat with Sriracha or your favourite hot sauce.
- Have a peanut allergy? Replace the peanut butter with any nut or seed butter and garnish with any roasted nut or seed you like!
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Thai Chicken Broth
Very Easy Pan Thai
Just made it and what a meal didn't have the thai both used chicken instead and add Srirachha. Double the bean sprouts or you'll never now there is any. The peanuts add a nice crunch to the meal, will definitely be having it again.
Frederick P. | February 28, 2018
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox