Easy Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
This delicious Thai soup will be on the table in a half hour!
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to boil. Add rice noodles and immediately remove from heat. Let stand 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse noodles in cool water for 30 seconds. Place noodles in serving bowls.
- In a medium saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
- Add chicken and mushrooms to broth, turn heat to medium and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, add spinach and fish sauce (if used).
- Ladle over rice noodles and serve.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Thai Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox