Easy Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
This delicious Thai soup will be on the table in a half hour!
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to boil. Add rice noodles and immediately remove from heat. Let stand 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse noodles in cool water for 30 seconds. Place noodles in serving bowls.
- In a medium saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
- Add chicken and mushrooms to broth, turn heat to medium and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, add spinach and fish sauce (if used).
- Ladle over rice noodles and serve.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are